How To: Great Budget 6000
If you have any questions about installation or removal of the Great Budget 6000 add-in, please contact us directly at: phone (972) 559-4694 or email us.
Uninstall Great Budget 6000
- Open: Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features
- Locate the name Great Budget 6000.
- Right click and select: Uninstall.
- A popup dialog asks: Are you sure you want to remove this customization, click OK.
Using Great Budget 6000
- Click the Great Budget Ribbon.
- Click the icon “Enable”.
- There will be animation as four new project fields are added.
Identification of Risk Levels
- Summary lines are colored gray. They are not utilized in calculating cost. Open a summary line to view task default settings. These are the most typical project settings.
- Fields Estimation, Impact and Risk are drop down values, from most confident cost estimation,
- to complete uncertainty
- and any combination in between
- Task cost can be manually entered,
- or calculated based on resources.
- Any value in the Great Budget Cost overrides the calculated cost.
Running Cost / Risk Analysis
- The tab has three groups, Display, Report and Advanced.
- Hide retains the data in the Great Budget project fields although they are not displayed.
- Remove will delete the data in the Great Budget project fields.
- Run calculates the cost of the project based on the Great Budget field values, project cost is ignored.
- The result table is displayed in the summary.
- To use the calculated project cost for default values, check Include project cost.
- To copy the table to the clipboard for pasting in other documents, click the Copy icon.
- To show and hide the summary, click on the Summary icon.
If the Gantt Chart is not displayed, on the task ribbon, select to display the Gantt Chart. Only when the Gantt Chart is displayed can the Great Budget 6000 be enabled.